Monday, December 18, 2006

ABZ And A Camera

Advent Calendar link.

Track of the day - Rudy's Rock - Bill Haley

abz_scotlandIt's good to be home. There was a week old cold sausage in the fridge and some cheese with a very furry coat. I threw the sausage away and ate the cheese before I wandered off to the Hole in the Ground bar.The bar was empty but I noticed that the new owner has installed Graceland type wrought iron fencing, thus demonstrating a total lack of taste. Surprisingly the beer was the same price as it was a week ago. I thought that a price rise would have been in order to finance the tasteless fencing.

As I stepped out onto the tarmac at Aberdeen Airport this morning I decided to risk imprisonment and take a photograph of the plane.
Last week, on the way in, the police threatened me with confiscation and destruction. Today I was spotted snapping away by a worker in a yellow jacket. He started writing on a piece of paper as I approached him. Mrs B feared the worst and I prepared myself for instant arrest.
Instead I was handed an email address and asked to mail the guy a copy. It seems that BA are laying off a load of ground staff and he wanted a souvenir of his days with them. He also wanted a picture that he could use with applications for future jobs. The photograph has reached him. I hope it helps.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
A Nerve Engine MP3 to download :
Nerve Engine - Distance
or go to NE's My Space page to stream it.
Nerve Engine Gig Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink