Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Job For Superwoman

Track of the day The Wind Cries Mary - Jimi Hendrix.

crimebusterLooks like we've finally found the solution for the rising crime figures here in Bogsville.

I was exploring the area on Google Earth, trying to find where the local arms stashes and marijuana factories are located when I spotted Superwoman. Trouble is I'm not sure whether she was just dropping in or out. One day I'm hoping to spot Daisy Duke dropping in.

Until I do here are a couple of magnificent porkers for all those people in Dudley or elsewhere, who are starved of pig pictures.

I hear that the whole of Bogsville could be dropped into the bottom of the Grand Canyon and no one would even notice. Sounds like a good idea to me. Now where's that Superwoman gone just when I've got a job for her?
back 

arrow
teomalink