Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Batteries For Dog

Track of the day My Name Is Mud - Primus.

When you top up the water level in the pond it helps to remember to turn off the water when the pond is full. Unfortunately I forgot. No we don't have a hosepipe ban yet and yes we are on a metered supply.

Dog Batteries

magneticdogMy brain or my mouth has a problem with the word magnet. The problem is that the word keeps coming out as battery, so when I ordered a set of batteries yesterday, I really meant magnets. I knew exactly what I meant but the people I was placing the order with hadn't got a clue.

They aren't any common or garden magnets, these are rare earth magnets. I gather that if you stick two together, you can't pull them apart without a special tool. They are for Dog.

I'm going to string them round his neck to see if they help his arthritis. If he shows no improvement I'll just put him on roller skates and walk along in front with a metal bar.

The only thing that worries me is what happens when he stumbles up against the freezer and I don't have the special tool to free him. I suppose he could also get sucked up into the air by a metal light fitting or a passing helicopter.abbaI expect they'll arrive tomorrow if they can separate them from the franking machine at the Post Office.

Happy Birthday Agnetha Faltskog.
back 

arrow
teomalink