Monday, April 03, 2006

The Brothel

Track of the day BangKok Betty - The Logans.

the brothelThere's a carwash operating round the corner. It's on the site of what used to be a garage and the carwash guys haven't got planning permission. An irate Mrs B. phoned council man about two months ago to complain. The man from the council said yes they are operating illegally and yes gallons of water are pouring down the main road out of town. She's not happy about this and is going to phone the council man again to sort him out.

She suggested tonight that if we set up a brothel here in Bogsville Heights, council man would soon be round to shut us down. I tried to point out that a brothel is not quite the same as a carwash but then I got to thinking that if she wants to set up a brothel here, I'd certainly be willing to sit in the doorway with the cash box and some knitting needles, as long as I got to hand pick the ladies. I think I'd start by hiring BangKok Betty. For future reference - All appointments will have to booked by email because I don't hear the phone ringing.

Oh well - Dum dum a diddly dum.
back 

arrow
teomalink