Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hair Design

Track of the day My Head's In Mississippi - ZZTop.

headshaveMade the mistake once of watching a tv programme about holiday reps in Ibiza.

A young Welsh guy thought his lack of success with the girls could be sorted if he had a Nike swoosh shaved into the back of his head. After a few beers, his "friends" volunteered to do it for him.

The poor guy paraded himself round the resort showing off his new hairstyle but got nothing but ridicule. Eventually his friends gave him a mirror so that he could see their handiwork. It somehow reminded me of David Beckham.

headshaveI'll have to go and see Duayne the mad barber to see if he can do me a Goodyear, Dunlop or Pirelli. This Goodyear tread design gets my vote. It's definitely a lot better than the Nike swoosh in the first picture. Unfortunately, writing about hair stuff has reminded me that it's dog shampoo day again innit?
back 

arrow
teomalink