Saturday, March 18, 2006

Men's Underwear

Track of the day After You've Gone - Gene Harris - Scott Hamilton - Harold Jones.

pantsThe days of nipping off to the local shop to get a new pair of underpants is long gone. Thanks to my tireless research of the term 'brass monkeys' I can now pass on a link to a brand of men's underwear that I've never come across before. The Brass Monkey brand seems to be very much an up and coming brand and their advertising campaigns do appear to be very much 'in your face'.

As further evidence of the fact that the modern world has well and truly passed me by, I can now reveal that I spent an hour or so enjoying Frank Capra's 1936 film, Mr Deeds Goes to Town, starring Gary Cooper and Jean Arthur. I'm happier with films that don't rely on gratuitous foul language etc. to grab my attention.

My problem is that my hypothalamus seems to be out of control and it's a well known fact that the hypothalamus controls the "Four F's":
Fighting;
Fleeing;
Feeding; and yes
Mating.
back 

arrow
teomalink