Monday, March 13, 2006

Join The Circus

Track of the day Seven4 - Absent Element.

plumberA dog went into a hardware store and said, "I'd like a job please."
"We don't hire dogs," said the store manager. "Why don't you go and join The circus?"
The dog looked at him in amazement and said, "What would the circus want with a plumber?"

Dr Stephen Ladyman

Dr Stephen Ladyman, MP for South Thanet and currently Minister of State for Transport in the UK government no longer fears traffic speed cameras because he has a GPS speed camera detector in his car.

Ladyman revealed last year that he was caught speeding three times within three years and accumulated nine points on his driving licence in 2002. Sounds to me like he never feared traffic cameras, just ignored them. It doesn't surprise me. Just another case of 'do as I say, not as I do' or as the dog might have said, "What would the Transport Department want with a minister who's a safe driver?"
back 

arrow
teomalink