Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bimeby

Track of the day Break In The Road - Golden Palominos.

cavieThe missing automatic backup software has turned up and is humming away merrily in the background. I'm not sure what it's backing up but I expect it knows what it's doing. I am a great believer in technology if it's intuitive. I refuse to read instruction manuals. As far as I'm concerned the longer the manual the worse the application. 'Bimeby' I'll find out just how good the Retrospect backup software is.

As a very young reader I always had problems with 'Bimeby'. It always came out as 'bimmebee' when I read it and made no sense whatsoever. Luckily Pa was able to explain that it was Uncle Remus's version of 'by and by'.

Happy Anniversary

Romance is not dead. I know this for a fact because I read this heartwarming entry somewhere last night.
"Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary and to celebrate it we got another Guinea Pig".
Think I'll celebrate the next Bogs anniversary in the same way. There's sure to be one bimeby.
back 

arrow
teomalink