Friday, March 03, 2006

See The Doctor

Track of the day Never See Me Fall - Nerve Engine.

Breaking News

Disaster has struck. My trusty computer has gone pffttt! XP will not load past the splash screen. Usually I would put in the installation disk but I don't have it here. It appears to have been left in Leeds. Disaster. I am not fiddling with anything it just makes matters worse. All I was doing was playing a commercial cd when - bluescreen - stack dump overflow warning came up. I switched off and on restart all I get is cycling from Bios screen to XP splash screen. Guess I'll have to go and buy another copy of XP. Shite!

kenya1Mytravel.com are offering flights to Kenya.

Almost two million people out of a population of 30 million are HIV positive and 500 Kenyans are dying daily of HIV/AIDS related diseases. Over 50% of hospital beds are occupied by people suffering from AIDS-related problems and that is causing an immense strain on Kenya's limited medical facilities. It seems somewhat insensitive therefore to publicise the flights with the slogan,

kenya1See The Doctor
Visit one of Dinali’s Traditional African Medicine Men and receive a herbal potion for whatever ails you!


I'll stick to a flight to Beijing where they've launched a campaign to stop people spitting in public and have identified spitting as "the city's most serious bad habit." Perhaps someone should tell UK's overpaid and increasingly spit-laden soccer players.
back 

arrow
teomalink