Friday, February 24, 2006

Award Winning Faggots

Milt's mobile recordings Never Waltzed - Ceiling.

faggotsMy recent grand tour of the capital took more out of me than expected so when I staggered to the end of the road this morning to visit my local 'we've been on tv superstore' and spotted this sign I thought it was just what I needed to help me out around the house. You know, a bit of washing, ironing and dusting and that sort of thing. Anyway when I popped into the shop to book a couple I was told they were currently right out of faggots but I should drop in next door and see if Martin and Paul would help me out.

I always had my doubts about Martin and Paul in the local ladies' salon but even so I thought this notice outside the next door butcher's shop was in pretty poor taste.

Piccadilly shorts lady

If the little lady with dark hair and tan short shorts is still hanging around that subterranean bar in Piccadilly, I'd just like to say, "Hello. I'll get back to you when I've recovered."
back 

arrow
teomalink