Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Long Live Cynicism

Track of the day My Funny Valentine - Lonnie Plaxico.

babiesI post this wonderful picture in an attempt to escape from my current mood of deep cynicism. I spotted it months ago and kept meaning to post it but didn't. Today seems as good a time as any to put that right.

Hang on a minute I think there's someone at the door.

Oh dear

Yes someone did just ring the front door bell. How I managed to hear it I don't know but I did. The delivery guy handed over a package and I signed for it.

I took it into the kitchen and struggled to open it. There, beautifully entombed in bubblewrap plastic bags were two replacement drawer fronts for the upright freezer. When I looked more closely I noticed that both replacement fronts were broken.

Great! Long live cynicism.
back 

arrow
teomalink