Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cannelloni For Safecrackers

Track of the day Too Cool - Joe Cocker.

blowtorchIt's very quiet around here except for the occasional sneeze.
She with ants in her pants has disappeared up north so I'm in sole charge of the kitchen again.

Yesterday, while searching for culinary inspiration, I listened to a guy with a very strong Italian accent explaining how to cook cannelloni. I think the piece was entitled "Cooking for Safecrackers" or "how to torture your food".
"I'm going to make the beautiful cannelloni. It's a very easy to make. And the greatest thing - you won't even need a blowtorch."
I switched him off immediately. Any suggestion of a blowtorch in the kitchen is the last thing I need. I still have nightmares about last July's fish fiasco.
back 

arrow
teomalink