Saturday, February 25, 2006

Keep Music Live

Video Offering Never See Me Fall - Nerve Engine.
Or if you can't wait for the video to load - here's the MP3.

congestionThe postman delivered the receipt for my congestion charges voluntary contribution. It's good to know that I'm doing my bit to finance the City of London. Next time I drive around and around down there, Volvo will be wearing false plates.

I'm also doing my bit for relatively unknown bands that work hard and get little or no publicity, so here's another link.

The floppy lady picture the other day was taken of the singer from a band called the deBretts. There's a track by them on Myspace here. If there are live bands playing around where you live, go and see them. They deserve your support. To hell with karaoke and discotheques.

Keep music live!
back 

arrow
teomalink