Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Holiday Survey

Deserves a visit: Scarred - Accolade. I always liked the singer's voice.

cowI'm not sure why this little flannelgraph cow is here except that I spent hours rescuing her from the depths of an advert somewhere. I don't like cows very much and I did have a nasty experience with a flannelgraph farmyard once upon a time. I've written the story down somewhere but I'm not sure where it is.

Survey request

I've just been asked to complete a survey. Great! I like to be useful.
"We would be very grateful if you have the time to complete this questionnaire. It will only take about 8-10 minutes to complete."
I rushed to the page. The first question was how many holidays, of at least four days duration, have you taken during the last 12 months? That was easy, "None". At that point a new page flashed up
"Thank you. That's all the questions we have for you at this time."
Sod it! I am now feeling totally rejected and depressed. Too old to become a 'Special' and now this. I'll have go and listen to Steeplechase by tenor player Scott Hamilton from his CD After Hours, released in 1997 on Concord.
back 

arrow
teomalink