Monday, April 17, 2006

Dyson Cleaner

Track of the day Robot Car Song - Ceiling.

dysonWhen the offspring drop in it's usually because they want something. Today it was the old Dyson vacuum cleaner that got transported elsewhere. I just received a picture of the Dyson dust bowl after it had finished one room.

Powerful suckers these Dysons! Just hope it left some of the carpet on the floor.

Talking of suckers

Every now and then I have a look on eBay to see if anyone is selling anything that I'm interested in. What fascinates me is the way that people will bid well over current shop prices to get what they are after.

There are a lot of eBayer bidders who should try looking prices up on Google before they go to eBay. I hear the conversation at the bar,
"Hey guys I just bought a used GPS unit on eBay. It only cost me £18 + postage more than a new one from the local Halfords store."

Amazing.
back 

arrow
teomalink