Monday, January 02, 2006

Seven League Boots

Track of the day

_cardThe sun is shining here in Bogsville. It may well be because "Rabea hat mir eine MausKarte mit einer persönlichen Nachricht geschickt und dabei hatte ich viel Spaß!"

And here was I thinking that all this Season's Greetings and Happy New Year stuff was just garbage. One ecard from a little girl in Ahrensburg and I'm full of the joys of Spring again.

_cardI think I need to get me a pair of Seven League Boots like Peter Schlemihl bought himself so that I can hop off whenever and wherever I feel like going. Mind you I'm not so keen on losing my shadow to get them.

Just in case your German is as lousy as mine - here's a marginally easier to follow English version.

Sorry if this makes no sense to anyone but me but there is always the track of the day.

A Quiet Night

Here's me thinking New Year was quiet. I look on the web and discover that I was lucky. It seems that some people had a New Year to remember for the wrong reason. If I go out tonight I'll have to make sure I have a bodyguard with me, or some seven league boots.
back 

arrow
teomalink