Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Ecards

Advent Calendar

lostchildI sent out some of those fancy Christmas ecards. Somehow the company have managed to mix up all the email addresses so if you received a card from Bogsville - yes it was meant for you - and I'm sorry if it contained someone else's email address. If you didn't get a card it's probably gone to someone else who is just as puzzled about it all as I am.

on his wayMerry Christmas anyway!

Old Boggers really should know better than to mess with new fangled technology.

Does anyone recognise this child? The poor little Bogger decided to adopt me in an airport somewhere. He wanted me to wipe his nose for him.

If you are reading this Arturo, could I have my wallet and camera back please?

Favourite card

This card was the one I always mailed to people. It summed up how I felt about everything.
humbug

It's no longer available. Typical!
back 

arrow
teomalink