Monday, December 19, 2005

Wrinklies & Titpillows

Advent Calendar

gambleIf you've left it late again this year, here are a few ideas for diy decorations. I've spent so much time playing with my new Skybox that when I popped into my local decorations store everything had gone. Sold out. Zilch. Years ago you just bought crepe paper for making streamers and a pack of balloons to blow up.

Last minute gift idea

mmouseI'm getting Dog one of these Mini Mouse vibrators. It should get his stiff old back legs loosened up in no time and if it works on him I might give it a try myself. party popper

These days Bogsville folk like their parties to go with a bang. They've been going bang every night since the beginning of November. We really know how to party round here - especially late at night when it's mostly quiet and lots of wrinklies and young kids are asleep, so you can imagine my excitement when I spotted this 70cm Party Cannon.

It really finishes off the evening to let a couple of these beauties go. 'Remember to allow at least 18 meters clearance for the full effect and they have quite a kick so brace them on the floor, not your lap'. Height clearance approx 18 metres - that's 59ft. Great! Should lift the roof right off.

Final final last minute gift idea

Please Santa bring me one of these Titpillows so I can live out my Jordan fantasy.
back 

arrow
teomalink