Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Baubleless In Bogsville

Advent Calendar
The Muffs Christmas Podcast

mooseFor years It puzzled George why his youngest son Albert looked nothing at all like his other four boys.
One night in desperation, he said to his wife,
"Lulu, I have to know the truth, no matter how unpleasant it might be. Who is Albert's father?"
"You are," she said. "It's the other four you should be asking about."

Baubleless in Bogsville

ho ho hoI just made the mistake of going shopping. As usual I came home with nothing. I put the Christmas pictures on the page to remind me that CCChristmas is approaching fast.

The street is getting lit up which is just as well because we are treeless, baubleless and lightless. I dislike fffestivities. Mind you I would like some Independence Cigars. They are rolled with love.

Oh well - dum dum, a-diddly dum.

back 

arrow
teomalink