Sunday, December 11, 2005

Keeping Balls In The Air

Advent Calendar

bikeHave you ever felt like you were just riding round in circles?
Wulfweard the White was cruel enough to suggest I might have a bicycle fetish.

Oh well - dum dum, a-diddly dum

Mind you it beats 'trying to keep your head above water' or 'attempting to keep all your balls in the air'. If you've been trying to keep your head above water you have probably already sunk without trace so it's pointless offering any help but if you are currently attempting to keep all your balls in the air - try this.
"Make your balls rise by sucking air into your chest as if you were sucking on a straw. The light blue ball comes up first, followed by the medium blue ball and finally the dark blue ball. Try to hold up as many balls as possible, then relax, and let the balls drop."
I was unable to road test this procedure as it seems I was cruelly short changed at birth. Please let me know how you get on with it.

Firming up

When I hit 40 I started getting really nervous about my appearance. I tried dieting, yoga, hypnosis, you name it. Then a friend told me about "Earthbars" and they have changed my life for ever. I'm firming up all over and look 20 years younger than I did six months ago.

Earthbar
P.S. I have enclosed a recent picture.
back 

arrow
teomalink