Monday, December 12, 2005

I Feel Another Fetish Coming On

Advent Calendar

Yesterday's post included a picture of a young man in blue shorts, pointing at a poster. The young man is not Milt. Thought I'd just clear that one up.

feathertreeI made the mistake of visiting one of those newfangled shopping developments the other day. I've never seen so many people trying to throw money away on tasteless, sparkly garbage. I was particularly nauseated by this fluffy christmas tree and associated baubles. Luckily there were plastic buckets on sale at the same store. View the tree in all its glory - here.

gay snowmanThis gay little blowup snowman seemed to be very excited by the long haired guy just to the left of the picture. I was more impressed by the multiple green, pointy bazookas on the right and did think that a mattress like that would be good.
"Well hello there. Would you like to come over and see my green pointy bazookas?"
Larger view of the green pointy monsters.

I think I feel another fetish coming on.
Oh well - dum dum, a-diddly dum

Tal Farlow

Any guitarists out there listen to Tal Farlow? A couple of years before he died, he played in a little bar not far from here. Part of the set might make a change from dum dum, a-diddly dum. Here's the introduction to Autumn Leaves from that night. It's never been heard before.
back 

arrow
teomalink