Monday, October 31, 2005

Loving Woman Needed

raulwaitingA loving woman's help is desperately needed here. My drinking buddy Raul has been struggling, for some considerable time, to find a good woman to share his life with. In fact he's been struggling to find any kind of woman to share any part of his life with. This is a constant source of concern to both Merl and me.

Merl's latest idea is for Raul to employ the services of a high class hooker but Raul has flatly rejected this suggestion which is probably just as well because we're unable to furnish him with the necessary details to bring such a scheme to fruition.

I can't understand why Raul is having problems anyway. He's been on a plastering course so he can fix ceilings, has ballroom dancing medals so he can dance on ballrooms and is now attending salsa classes every Tuesday or Wednesday evening. He knows all about computers and networks because he's got a first class honors degree in them so he can build a mean website, fix a virus infection or set up a wireless network no problem whatsoever. He's brilliant with a soldering iron if a vibrator should cut out in mid session. He's got two successfully paired up brothers so there's nothing wrong with his personal stock, drives one of those 4X4 monsters and is director of a local company. Oh yes and he's six foot something, in his early 40's, has a personal fitness trainer, owns two houses, one in town one in the country and flies helicopters in his spare time.

penguins

What he hasn't managed to do is find a woman and it's started to get him down. That means it's started to get me and Merl down too. What I'm trying to say is that if there's anyone female out there who wants a piece of Raul or can help him in his search for a good, bad or downright evil woman, please leave a comment or email me and I'll pass your message straight on to him. I suspect that next time I see him he'll penguin slap me.

back 

arrow
teomalink