Saturday, July 09, 2005

Nice Tweeters And Wow What A Woofer

I had a very nasty shock the other day. I was surfing around looking for reading material when I came upon the following description. "Mind-numbing, lackluster, monotonous, humdrum and dreary." My heart sank. I'd been rumbled, my number was up. When I checked the link it wasn't mine at all. I can't remember which page it referred to, the guy who posted the words had just about got it right.

I've been trying to work out why I always end up on pages written by ladies but I can't. I guess I find ladies infinitely more interesting than men. Men just seem to want to tell me what gadgets I should be buying and about their technical expertise in something or other.

I listened in on a couple of guys the other night. They hadn't met for ten years. They shook hands and the first thing the one guy said to the other was, "What wheels you got?" Unbelievable!

Hi ladies what wheels ya got? Smooth approach or what? Mind you, I suppose "Nice tweeters and wow what a woofer!" might have possibilities.

Google Ads Go Anal

They've really got it in for Bogsville over at Google. Yesterday I was sporting the following ad on my page.

google ads
From knitting to Bowel Problem Information and My Cleansing Experience. I'll be rich in no time.

So there I was sitting on the can in the bathroom knitting one, purling one, knitting two together, thinking about all that bowel problem information and trying to work out what cleansing experience was being dealt with in the second advert. Milt's mind just boggled at that one.

It all seemed to fit in nicely with the mini blog I'd just posted on Arc's page.
"In the good old days, caring, award winning mothers dosed their kids up on laxative at the first sign of unusual behavior. I spent too much time in the bathroom to get stuck into cups and cookies. Mind you the Kool Aid would have been nice."
I'm afraid you'll have to go to Arc's Page to understand the cups, cookies and Kool Aid. Hey Arc, that's a Lulu of a dander up response on today's page! Like it.

back 

arrow
teomalink