Saturday, July 02, 2005

New Constable Needed

Read this in the Bogsville Gazette the other day.

"For Sale - OLD CONSTABLE pictures, framed in Regent Street, London, need new ones, £10."

If anyone out there has a source for new Constable pictures please let me know. As far as I'm aware John Constable died in 1837 and is not likely to have painted any new pictures for some considerable time.

For those of you out there in black and white, my background is now linen. Twee, springs to mind. I was going to go for black but didn't. Correction - if you're in black and white, you aren't missing anything because I got fed up with twee linen after exactly two minutes and fifty three seconds.

Skin Sag

"As skin becomes less elastic it gets drier and the fat padding starts to disappear. This causes sagging and wrinkles will appear."

Anyone got any spare fat padding? I'm starting to sag and wrinkle.

Just read and enjoyed the posts on Lactose Incompetent. I was going to leave a comment but I'm not prepared to sign up so wasn't allowed to post.

If you spot this link to your page, I just wanted to say, "Keep running those weird ideas up the flag pole."

Glasses

Would someone please invent reading glasses that you can phone up when they are lost.

Frying Tonight

Just got back from pointing M.B. off on her travels again. Up North to meet some Canadian school friend from Toronto this time. I swear that woman has ants in her pants.

Now where's the deep fat fryer?

back 

arrow
teomalink