Thursday, June 23, 2005

MP Letter Explains Disappearing WMD


I now know why no weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq. The UN weapons inspectors destroyed them. I know this because one of my moles has sent me a letter dated 03/25/03, in which a UK Labour M.P. wrote,
"The UK government has not been able to locate the arms caches of the paramilitaries in Northern Ireland, despite looking for 30 years. Iraq is many times the size of Northern Ireland. Without the full co-operation of Iraq, the UN weapons inspectors would never, ever have got the proscribed weaponry located and destroyed."
To be fair to the guy, he meant the exact opposite because he went on to write,
"The UN's Chief Weapons Inspector Hans Blix submitted a report to the UN on 7 March 2003. From that report, two things were clear to me. Firstly, Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Secondly, Iraq is not going to co-operate fully with the UN inspectors."

Yes Mr MP I guess it's all a question of semantics but I reckon you got it smack-dab right first time. Fact remains that after your first paragraph, the second one really didn't matter.

Enough of that.

First woman:- My husband is like a Porsche. He's consistently set up for peak performance.
Second woman:- Mine is like a Jaguar XK. He's very powerful and always responds with a dramatic release of energy.
They turn to the third woman.
I'm afraid mine's more like a model T - limited to two rallies a year and then he has to be started by hand.

back 

arrow
teomalink