Friday, June 17, 2005

Crap Psychologist

I shared a flat for two years with a crap psychologist. We used to go to dances to try to meet up with single females who were on the pill. I forget why.

Half way through one of these dances the crap psychologist announced that he would prove to the World that it was possible for the human male to defecate successfully without lowering either trousers or underwear. The experiment proved a total disaster.

The following day he refused to leave his room. As it was my turn to take the washing to the local laundermat he asked if I would take his suit to be dry cleaned. Reluctantly I agreed.

I remember the woman asking if there were any stains that needed individual treatment. I lied to her.

Go On You Deserve It.

If you are still reading, take another look at this happy little clip. The guy is a star.

back 

arrow
teomalink