Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Macy's 6 Boch Torino Goblets

Don't often feel homicidal but Macy's wedding services were kind enough to send me a mail. Seems that 6 Villeroy & Boch Torino Goblets are currently winging their way via UPS to 1792 Shoreline Hwy, Muir Beach, California, courtesy of Milt. I don't think so.

If I haven't had an invite, I ain't paying a cent. If you want a bit of fun, go and play with yourselves. If you are desperate for help, approach me head on. Just don't waste my time. Have a large glass of bleach mixed with whatever appeals, will you. Send me the bill for the bleach and I'll settle it with pleasure.

As far as I can see 1792 Shoreline does not exist. It's all Fun, Fun, Fun, as the Beach Boys used to tell us from over there in CA.

Any more of this crap and I'll have to hire STN to sort things out for me. Or maybe I could get hold of the two livewires who visited Jay on Wednesday night.

Google Ads

For those of you who are missing the rectal bleeding adverts here is the bleeding link again. What a pill that is! It cures just about everything but damp patches on the walls.

Seen the new iPod Flea? It's priceless but you'll have to watch a Saab advert first. Give it a whirl. If the video doesn't play try pressing the replay button, third one along.

Dead link in Bogsville

Thanks to mindless morons there's a dead link on my template.

Arc pulled the blogging plug because of mindless, self-righteous, prissy, self-opinionated, know-nothing but claim to be expert on parenting, comment dropping vermin. I'm leaving the link exactly where it is. It will remind me of the pleasure I got every time I read the line "That's what Arc says anyway".

Feel free to comment. I am Bogsville's self elected vermin exterminator. Come to think of it, I have more respect for vermin than I do for mindless, self-righteous, prissy, self-opinionated, know-nothing but claim to be expert on parenting, comment droppers.

That's what Milt thinks anyway!

back 

arrow
teomalink