Sunday, July 10, 2005

London 2012

london 2012

Bogsville Bar Alert.

Talk about embarrassing. You walk into the bar and someone puts a beer in front of you. You thank them and start to drink it and gradually ease your way into the conversation.

After about half an hour your attention is drawn to the fact that the zip in your trousers is undone.

This has now happened to me twice. The last time I was alerted to the gaping zipper, I'd been putting my all into eyeing up a table full of increasingly giggly girls.

When I glanced down to check, I wasn't sure whether it was the pills that were working or my string vest that was unravelling. What concerns me most is that it's always one of the guys who points out that my zipper is undone, never one of the ladies. Milt zipper gape is either totally unattractive to women or my drinking buddies have an unhealthy interest in my pants.

This is getting beyond a joke

it's no joke!

Macy's wedding gifts

I just got a mail purporting to be from Macy's. It tells me that the 6 Villeroy & Boch Torino Goblets are ordered and that I will receive updates regarding the status of my order when it is shipped or if there is a change in the shipment date. Can't wait to see what it is that I didn't order from a store that I've only visited once.

back 

arrow
teomalink