Thursday, November 25, 2004

Don't Bonk a Brit

Thursday.

I think I'll be giving the UK a miss on my next bonking tour of Europe. Seems to me it's a seriously unhealthy place to be. According to a search on Google there's an HIV timebomb there - "a soaring HIV epidemic".

Apparently some bright spark came up with a website to inform UK bonkers about the dangers of unsafe sex. The campaign obviously failed to make its point. Not surprising really when you present the facts as a joke.

I guess they only read the funny papers in UK.

The headlines suggest it's a nation populated by binge drinking, pox-ridden, football hooligans where the health services are funded by smokers.

Jeez - there should be a global ban on Brits travelling out of their own patch - they are a serious threat to global health and safety.

I'm staying right here in Bogsville.

I'd have liked to have marketed my "fully guaranteed healthy" bonking services here - but unfortunately you might have been in the UK recently.

Stay healthy - Don't Bonk a Brit.
back 

arrow
teomalink