Monday, November 15, 2004

Another Monday

Monday.

Still Cool in Prague

Terrific - I entrust my jpegs to Flickr and I find blank spaces on my page, "Flickr is having a massage" - chance would be a fine thing - come on guys - get it together!

Just got in from taking dog for a walk. I'm still not as mobile as I'd like to be, in fact dog with his cough and arthritis was doing much better than I was.

Dog

Passive smoking in Prague was a new experience for me. Even the bar staff lit up on occasions. This young lady could serve me all night long with or without the cigarette. Hole in the Ground staff note how clean the bar is and how there's drink in the glasses!

Thanks for Smoking behind the Bar

Have you noticed how compulsive texters seem to have lost the art of conversation? I spotted these two in Prague. The bar wasn't noisy so I guess they just wanted to keep their words private. Say no more - text instead! Hey wait a minute - that's a clean ash tray. Nota bene, Hole in the Ground staff - it can be done!

Did you get that?
back 

arrow
teomalink