Saturday, November 13, 2004

Blue Skies

Saturday.

Looking out of the window I can see more blue sky than I saw the whole time I was in Prague. Mind you Merl would tell you that I always manage to set the white balance thing on my camera so that everything looks blue anyway. I've now discovered the layers adjustment setting on Photoshop and am busily turning everything bright red or green. Eventually I may settle for sepia.

Damn these new fangled technology things!

The dog's still coughing and my back is still playing up. I think I'll give it a burst on the Tens gizmo set on full blast. I might stick it on my head and go for a lobotomy.

The Tens gizmo didn't fix the back. I lurched to the Hole In The Ground and found Merl standing in a huge ashtray. Provide ashtrays and empty them - that's all it takes!

I go in the Gents' and a group of three come in aiming one of the group at the wash-basin. Excuse me - someone might want to use that. The guy vomits into the basin. No problem - his friends run the tap.

Difference between Prague and Bogsville? In Prague they empty the ashtrays.
back 

arrow
teomalink