Sunday, June 14, 2009

Prince Edward Island New Release

Track of the day - Sex In The Morning - Prince Edward Island.

last piece

The week ended well here in Bogsville. The long lost thousandth piece of the jigsaw turned up under my chair in the back room. Mrs B took time off from Helping the Aged to run the vacuum cleaner round and found the little bogger.

The vacuum cleaner came out because we had young people staying for a couple of days. Well you have to set an example when young people come to stay. I even got both my hearing aids out and inserted them in the appropriate place but still couldn't hear what anyone said. For all the good they did I might just as well have stuck them in my a**. I'm off for a retube tomorrow.

Love Song Trilogy

The band known as Prince Edward Island have a new release on their myspace page. It's entitled Let's Stay In And Go To Town and opens up with the inspired line "The ash tray's overflowin'".

It's billed as part two of their Love Song Trilogy or the flip side of Sex In The Morning - "I'm coughin' you're yawnin'" that I've been plugging for weeks now at the top of the page.

If you are over 23, I insist that you go to their page and enjoy the lyrics of all their offerings. The band deserves global recognition.

I should know - I'm an expert on such matters and am gagging to hear the final part of the Trilogy.

back 

arrow
teomalink