Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Very Modest Property

Track of the day - Partlife - Prince Edward Island.

prince edward island

It's good to know that I'm not the only fan of indie band Prince Edward Island's wee ditty 'Partlife'.
Listen to this dj's intro to the track. Sounds like he's after a drink!
Any ro-ad up, as they say round here, good luck to the band. Awesome lyrics folks.

Omega

I have just been informed that my watch will soon be back with me from the service department. About time too. They've had it since the beginning of December.

Hearing Test

After the debacle with the NHS 'Tube and Book' system that turned out to be the NHS 'Choose and Book' system my appointment with an Ear Nose and Throat consultant has been confirmed.
So there you have it, everything comes to he who waits. It's just that some have to wait longer than others.

A Very Modest Property

I quote the judge from his McCartney divorce judgement.
"They lived at Blossom Wood Farm house on the estate of 1500 acres. I have seen pictures of it. It is a very modest property."
1500 acres!
Modest!

Buckingham Palace 180 acres
Windsor Castle 13 acres
Kew Gardens 300 acres

You may take it from this that the Judge's idea of a very modest property differs from mine.

Labels: ,

back 

arrow
teomalink