Friday, March 14, 2008

Pheasant Plucker

Track of the day - All Over Bar The Shouting - Prince Edward Island.

Yesss!
The much maligned Choose and Book site finally offered me an appointment slot.
That's not strictly true because it actually offered me not one, not two but three apointment slots. I booked one for mid April. I'll be going for the full works - ear transplant, nose reduction, wrinkle removal, facelift and face filler. They want me to take all my drugs along so it could turn out to be quite a party.
I think I'll pop along to the Hole in the Ground bar this evening to celebrate.

Pheasant

pheasant

Deirdrie, the pheasant, is still wandering around the garden. She's been here for the best part of a week now eating bird seed and just about any little green shoot she can find. So we now have a dog wrecking the lawn and a pheasant eating all the plants in the flower beds.
Dog hasn't met the pheasant face to face yet. When he does I may well have to become a pheasant plucker.
Hope I got that the right way round.

Labels: ,

back 

arrow
teomalink