Monday, March 12, 2007

Goldmourn's Second Video

Track of the day - Whoooeee! - Zoot Sims and Bob Brookmeyer.

pub_sign

I really don't think anyone in the Hole in the Ground bar would notice if the regular females turned up shirtless to claim their free drinks.

Today I have been mostly climbing on the roof, trying to work out where the rain is getting in. Fed up with that I began hacking branches off a pear tree, edged the lawns and celebrated my rediscovered freedom to surf the web by watching Goldmourn's second video offering.
Ok so I couldn't resist the title but the lady has the ability to make very little seem very interesting.
I especially liked the pregnant pause when she wondered whether she should have planned it all out before she started. The lady's a star.
Unfortunately it's a long way from Canada to the Hole in the Ground bar.

back 

arrow
teomalink