Sunday, December 24, 2006

Uk's Most Popular Carol

Advent Calendar link.

Carol of the day - Ouch Holy Night

christmas_cake_2006According to my sources the UK's most popular carol is O Holy Night.
I had never heard of it.
This must be a misprint, they mean Holy Night.
After much painstaking research I discovered that Oh Holy Night is indeed a song in its own right but after listening to it I can only assume that its afficianados are suffering from iPod induced deafness.
I leave you this version of Oh Holy Night so that you may judge for yourselves. Stick with it - it's worth the sacrifice.

Mr & Mrs Islander had the right idea. They rented a cottage for Christmas. It's best to get away.

logo_leeds_uk_heavymetal_rock_band_nerve engine.
A Nerve Engine MP3 to download :
Nerve Engine - Distance
or go to NE's My Space page to stream it.
Nerve Engine Gig Gallery
back 

arrow
teomalink