Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tassel Twirling Bra

Track of the day Topsy - Cozy Cole.

neoprene dog slingThis is not a tassel twirling stripper's bra this is what they flew in from Everett WA for dog.

His legs go through the holes and the side pieces fasten round his middle. I hang onto the handles and hoist him up and his front legs take off round the yard with me in hot pursuit. The best thing about it is that I don't have to bend over.

neoprene dog slingThe problem today was that he decided to walk round in ever decreasing circles and I was worried that both he and I would disappear up our respective asses.

I'm looking forward to pegging the pants on the washing line next to my underwear. That should give the neighbours something to talk about especially if I find a couple of tassels to hang next to it.
back 

arrow
teomalink