Thursday, June 22, 2006

Neoprene Pants

Track of the day The Girl Can't Help It - Little Richard.

juggler animated gif
I bet he doesn't drink Carling Black Label.

On Monday I went shopping in Everett WA. Dog has great difficulty in getting up or walking around without help and my back is getting ready to slip a disc with all the bending over so I decided he needed a pair of long handle neoprene pants so I can hoist him up and walk him around without bending over.

Much to my amazement no one stocks neoprene dog pants in Bogsville which is why I nipped over to Everett, where they do stock them. They also stock very nice dog wheelchairs but they don't come cheap.

If he were a younger dog I think I might well have invested in one for him but he'll have to make do with the neoprene pants.

So far the pants have visited Seattle, Louisville KY, where they were held up by adverse weather conditions and Philadelphia. They are now out for delivery to Bogsville where Dog will be velcroed in, hoisted up and walked around for the neighbours to marvel at. I'm thinking of getting a pair of neoprenes for myself so that when the time comes, I can be hoisted up and walked outside for a pee or whatever. Dog's pants are designed for a castrated male. I would need a pair designed for a dog with a complete set.

Much later

I've been out. I'm not feeling too well. Perhaps I'll feel better tomorrow.
back 

arrow
teomalink