Monday, June 26, 2006

Quick Drying Gloss Paint

Track of the day Once - Nerve Engine.

moulinex advertI made the mistake of getting the gloss paint out today. At 9.00am I painted the inside of the back door. Then I noticed that it takes 16 hours for the damn stuff to dry.

By 10.00pm I should be able to shut the door without it sticking to the door frame. Needless to say next door's black poplar tree chose today to drop its cotton wool type seeds everywhere.

Tomorrow I'll have to go in search of a tin of quick drying gloss paint. I've already got the sandpaper.

Dog pants

If anyone has an arthritic dog that can't stand up or walk on its own, I can recommend these k9carts dog harnesses. Dog still walks round in circles most of the time but at least I don't have to bend double to hold him up. Well worth every penny!

logo_leeds_uk_heavy metal_rock_band_nerve engine


back 

arrow
teomalink