Thursday, May 11, 2006

Amazon

Track of the day Don't Play It Again - Carola Grey.

amazon postI received an email yesterday from those very helpful people at Amazon who keep sending me copies of the same two Cds that they delivered to me back in October last year.
They were very good Cds and I enjoyed listening to them but I was a bit worried when they sent me the same two Cds again in December. I returned them. Amazon said that I wouldn't have been charged for them again because I'd already paid for them.

Then, last week or the week before, it doesn't really matter which, they emailed to say that they had sent me the Cds again. I phoned Amazon and they told me to refuse the delivery so I did and as far as I know the Cds went back to sender.

That should have been the end of the story except that today I got an email saying that as I had returned the Cds they were returning my payment for them and that it should show up on my next credit card statement. In my book that's "money for nothing", all I need now are "the chicks for free".
back 

arrow
teomalink