Monday, May 01, 2006

Volvo V40 Miracle Cure

Track of the day - Bruze - Bob Berg.

engineOvernight Volvo decided to stop clicking. Flat battery, I thought, but the car started up first time, went for a run and is now parked back in the driveway with the alarm set by the remote. Seems perfectly normal to me. Another miracle cure! I'll take the car to the Volvo dealership tomorrow but they'll just say, "We can't find anything wrong, bring it back when it's doing what you say it was doing on Sunday." I guess it's time to get a bike.

According to Mrs B. I was lucky to get home in one piece. Local radio ran a bulletin about some madman driving down the wrong side of the dual carriageway that leads to our house.

Luckily I was able to put her straight on that one. It was much worse than the news bulletin reported. There were hundreds of them at it.

Update

Our friendly neighbours just knocked on the door to report that Volvo is clicking madly and flashing its indicators at everyone. I think it just gets lonely.
back 

arrow
teomalink