Thursday, April 27, 2006

Amazon Cds

Track of the day Rock This Town - Brian Setzer Orchestra.

dancerDear Amazon.
Back in November 2005 I ordered 3 Cds from you. The Cds were delivered. In December I received a second delivery of the same Cds.
Great, I thought, that's solved my Christmas present problem, I'll give them away. An email arrived from you explaining that you had made a mistake and asking for the return of the Cds so I returned them.
Today I received an email telling me that the same order has been dispatched yet again.
With Love from Jazz by the Stan Tracey Quartet and Live at Carnegie Hall by Thelonious Monk and John Coltrane are excellent Cds but I really don't need any more of them thanks.
Milt Bogs.

Which reminds me

I wanted to put the Monk and Coltrane Cd on my Sony player. Guess what - the bloody SonicStage software I have to use to load the tracks into the player told me I couldn't copy the Cd because it was copy protected. Breaking with old allegiances I copied it using iTunes. The iTunes mp3 files play in SonicStage so I'm assuming that they will transfer to the player.

Locked out

I mowed the lawn at the back of the house this afternoon and put the mower in the garage, another job well done. Unfortunately I shut the garage doors and then found I couldn't get back through the side gate. I'd already locked it. The gate's about seven feet high. If the local army recruitment guys had seen me going over it they would have signed me up on the spot. If the police had seen me (not much chance of that) I would have been arrested. There's only a very small rip in my trousers.
back 

arrow
teomalink