Friday, April 28, 2006

SonicStage 1 - iTunes 0

Track of the day Rock This Town - Brian Setzer Orchestra.

dancerI didn't think the enthusiasm for iTunes would last long. Its desire to create records of my favourite tracks and permanent connection to the web managed to crash XP half a dozen times, so I've spent the day stripping all the sound software and drivers out of the system. iTunes has gone and I've got the excremental SonicStage back recording tracks ready for transfer to the Mp3 player so it's SonicStage 1 - iTunes 0. As a result of all this pratting about I'm well and truly peeved and am giving the dancing man another go. Hope he gets blisters.

Mrs B had the day off and has been very busy. It makes me tired just watching her. God knows what she'll find to do tomorrow but find it she surely will. She always does.
back 

arrow
teomalink