Friday, January 13, 2006

Virus Free

Track of the day Funky Tina - Spyro Gyra.

virusAs you can see I take all possible precautions to keep the Bogsville computers virus free.

This particular piece of soft-wear is the Backdoor Trojan model.

Sometimes I think I've got the computer so firewalled up and locked down that it's preventing any information getting through at all.

To my doctor

"Since doctors began decreasing the sedatives Monday, Ariel Sharon has started breathing on his own and moved his right arm and leg and his left arm in response to pain stimulation."
When I'm comatose, please don't bother with pain stimulation, just send for a youngish nurse. Pleasure stimulation has always worked best for me.

Graffiti

Two thirds of the way up the classroom door, for all to see, were scratched the words,
"I shagged Mrs Broadend."

Much further down the same door, at a comfortable height for someone much younger, were the words, "Me too - Twice."
back 

arrow
teomalink