Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Three Seats In The Stalls

Track of the day - All Shook Up.

fallI really should go to the cinema more often but the last time I went, there was a guy sprawled over the three seats next to me in the stalls.
I called the usher.
"Sorry sir," the usher said to him, "but you're only allowed one seat."
It didn't do any good. The man made no attempt to move.

I could see that the usher was getting impatient. "Sir," he said, " if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager."

The man still didn't budge. This annoyed the usher who marched off up the aisle in search of his boss.

A few minutes later, the usher and manager returned and stood over the man who was still lying there. The two of them tried to move him, "All right buddy," the manager said, "where did you come from?"

Very patiently the guy replied, "From the front row of the bloody balcony up there."
back 

arrow
teomalink