Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Elvis Was On The Bar

Blue Moon of Kentucky.

beerfrothThe barman slopped the froth off the beer and Elvis appeared to me right there on the bar of the Tulip & Tiara. If you look closely you will see two eyes, an ear and a big smile. Yes I know Elvis had black hair but he was 71 years old last Sunday so he's entitled to look a bit pale. All those medications have bloated him just a bit.

I was going to scoop him up and offer him for sale on eBay but the damn barman swooped down on him with a damp cloth. Luckily, Merl had his new Sony Ericsson mobile phone with camera and zoom and recorded the event for posterity.

Jigsaw champion

I'm thinking of arranging a jigsaw championship here in Bogsville. I think I've got a good chance of winning because this morning I completed a puzzle in just three hours and on the box it said three to four years.

If you want online puzzling go to JigZone.
whistler's mum

Unfortunately it took me 20 minutes to complete the puzzle. The fastest time is claimed to be 1 minute 57 seconds. Ridiculous!
back 

arrow
teomalink