Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Temporary Setback

Track of the day.

dollypartonI encountered a problem on the novel writing front that not even my SAD Lightbox is able to overcome.

The latest unposted chapter strikes me as being ludicrous. I am confident that this setback is merely temporary and I'm convinced that I would be able to find inspiration and the solution to all my woes in Dolly Parton.

Unfortunately I don't have access to Dolly Parton or her songs so I can't really put this theory to the test.

Best not to rush into things - it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Hairy Hands Hoolighan

hairyhandsHairy Hands Hoolighan has long been the owner of the hairiest palms in Bogsville, caused, or so he told everyone who asked, by a lifetime of over zealous pudding pulling.

The other day Hairy Hands popped in to see Kinsey the film about 1940s sexologist Dr Alfred Kinsey and learnt that pudding pulling is not responsible for his trademark palms. He is now very worried and confused. If pudding pulling isn't responsible for his hirsute palms - what the hell is?
back 

arrow
teomalink