Saturday, January 07, 2006

One Good Turn

Time is Tight - Booker T.

_hearingImagine three guys, each one with a hearing loss.

"Windy, ain't it?" said the first guy.
"No," the second man replied, "it's Thursday."

At which point the third man chimed in with, "So am I but a beer or two will soon fix that."

Confused

I've got a serious problem here. Can anyone tell me what day it is? I'm working on the assumption that it is Saturday. Until last night I thought yesterday was Tuesday. What is even worse is that I've screwed up my right knee.

I was coming out of the local 'we've got everything shop', the one where I'm in love with the guy's wife, when Ping! - my right knee decided to act its age. If it's fully extended it isn't a problem but if I have to flex it and then try to stand upright, the joint is a bloody disaster. Sharp pains, round about F#, two octaves above middle C, just behind the kneecap.

Dear John

I received an email this morning from a guy who signs himself John F. It reads as follows.
"How ya doin? Make sure you're careful who you tell about this. It's been over 8 different times now that I've used this website to find someone to sleep with. Obviously, not everyone can know about this, so keep it between us."
Hi there John F. I'm glad Milt's Page has helped you to get serviced. I've no idea which one of the kind people who leave comments here has come up trumps for you. Perhaps you would be kind enough to let me know. After all - one good turn deserves another.
back 

arrow
teomalink