Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Chinese Dentist Revisited

I've just remembered that I have an appointment with my Chinese Tooth Fairy this morning. This means that I will have to venture into the world that exists outside the safe confines of Bogsville. If you listen carefully you can hear my heart pounding. Yes well, it was actually Johnny Kidd and The Pirates from 45 years ago.

I survived. Arrived late as usual thanks to the traffic. I fed her a few of my best "come and get me" lines but the lady remained inscrutable and offered to see me again in six months time. She was either being polite or is far more optimistic than I am. Even the church signs I see always end with "God willing!"

Pavement drawings

Have you seen the 3D pavement art produced by Julian Beever? I spotted it about 6 months ago and meant to do a post about it.

blair

swim

They are amazing. Go and have a look at Julian Beever's site. God willing!
back 

arrow
teomalink