Monday, November 07, 2005

Sex For All

Update

I left home without my key. I got into the Tulip & Tiara no problem. The problem came when I tried to get back in the house. Oh dear - how are the mighty fallen. Sad thing is that I'm not even mildly inebriated, just embarrassed.

Gasms

Just thought that a gasm or two would be a good way to start off Monday morning, so here are 21 that I would like to share with you. Twenty one gasms and it's not even 9.00am yet. Woo-hoo!

bargasm - sex at the Tulip & Tiara
bloggergasm - sex on the web
blundergasm - what a mistake!
boregasm - sex just to shut somebody up
choregasm - here we go again
foregasm - premature ejaculation
goodneighborgasm - just here to help you out
intrudergasm - sex with a burglar
lawgasm - legal sex
lowergasm - sex for short people
minorgasm - a total waste of time
moregasm - demanding sex
rumorgasm - forgettable sex
roargasm - exceptional sex
scoregasm - ten a side team sex
seniorgasm - elderly sex
shoregasm - sex by the sea
soregasm - in a hurry no foreplay sex
snoregasm - fall asleep in the middle of it sex
storegasm -- sex at the supermarket
thundergasm - result of a stormy relationship
tourgasm - sex on a bus trip

sex4all

All gasms personally tested and recommended by tantric sex expert, Thaddeus Lesser. I'm sure you can think of many other, far better, gasms. Please share them with me. I am the soul of discretion.

back 

arrow
teomalink